STR 581 Week 6 Capstone Exam – Latest 2015
IF You Want To Purchase A+ Work Then Click The Link Below , Instant Downloadhttp://www.hwspeed.com/STR-581-Week-6-Capstone-Exam-Latest-2015-65554444.htm?categoryId=-1If You Face Any Problem E- Mail Us At [email protected]
1. The strategic factor that involves the beliefs, values, attitudes, opinions, and lifestyles of persons in the firm’s external environment, as developed from cultural, ecological, demographic, religious, educational, and ethnic conditioning.
2. This is a historically popular technique through which managers create a quick overview of a company’s strategic situation—it is based on achieving a sound fit between internal resources and the external situation.
3. This is designed to check systematically and continuously whether the premises on which the strategy is based are still valid
4. What type of strategy consists of geographical pricing, price discounts and allowances, promotional pricing, and differentiated pricing5. A company that attempts to lead its industry in price and convenience by pursuing a focus on lean and efficient operations is pursuing what strategy6. One of the ways to change the course of a brand is to modify the product. Under product modification, ________ adds size, weight, materials, supplements, and accessories that expand the product’s performance, versatility, safety, or convenience.
7. With ________ as a target market strategy, the firm concentrates on serving many needs of a particular customer group.
8. The ability to meet humanity’s needs without harming future generations is now a top priority in most corporate agenda
9. Marketers need to identify the hierarchy of attributes that guide consumer decision making in order to understand different competitive forces and how these various sets get formed. This process of identifying the hierarchy is called
10. How do functional tactics compare to…