MKT 421 FINAL EXAM GUIDE (NEW)For more course tutorials visit
1. Blending the firm’s promotion efforts to convey a complete and consistent message is the goal of:
Sales management communications.
Integrated promotional marketing.
Sales promotion communications.
Integrated marketing communications.
When an advertiser pays a fixed amount (e.g. 70 cents) each time a Web surfer clicks on the advertiser’s ad and links to the advertiser’s website, this process is called a(n):
Marketers cannot assume that a product that meets consumer needs in one country will do so in another. This is because:
Many wants are culturally learned.
Family life cycles may be different.
Economic wants do not influence purchases in many regions of the world. —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–MKT 421 FINAL EXAM GUIDE 3For more course tutorials visit
1) According to the text, marketing means:
2) Which of the following statements best describes the modern view of marketing?
3) Predicting what types of bicycles different customers will want and deciding which of these customers the business will try to satisfy are activities a firm should do as part of 4) To compete more successfully with its many competitors offering packaged cookies, Famous Amos added its own line of extra chunky premium cookies. This seems to be an effort at: 5) Professional Dental Supply has been successfully selling dental instruments to dentists for the past 20 years, and has developed strong customer relations. When looking for new marketing opportunities, Professional Dental Supply will most likely look first at
6) Which of the following statements…